I am a proficient and seasoned insurance professional with over 10 years experience in loss adjusting, risk assessment, claims administration and underwriting .
I implement effective claims and risk management solutions that protect and sustain profitability by ensuring that only eligible claims are equitably indemnified, and also ensuring that risk(s) introduced into the insurance pool does not unduly threaten the organization’s continuity.
In the course of my career in working with and consulting for different underwriting companies, I have;
- Achieved significant reduction in claims cost through claims investigation, bills negotiation, and claims adjusting
- Effectively implemented organization’s risk management measures
- Slashed underwriting cost through successful management of outsourced services (external surveyors & loss adjusters) and delivering effective risk control measures through timely property risk assessment, evaluation, and reporting
- Delivered on claims recovery through salvage recovery and subrogation rights
- Provided sound technical support services to underwriters and claims administrators on policy wordings and interpretations, and market research
- Developed and implemented operational standards and control procedures to maintain service delivery
- Delivered superior customer support services to clients through prompt intervention, providing updates on processes and explaining policy terms and conditions.
- Provided support for organizational capacity building drive by facilitating in skill transfer programs, mentoring, and knowledge sharing sessions.
I am a blogger and a social media enthusiast. I am the owner and content creator for Insurance Mindset. I engages members of the public on insurance related issues and topics through my hashtag (#TalkingInsurance).
I am also a social advocate passionate about Fatherhood and The Boy Child. I have worked with very notable NGOs in promoting sound parenting values especially as it relates to effective fathering and sexual abuse of the boy child. I also engage in social construction through online social media engagement using my second signature #LettersToFathers.
I am available for collaborations, mentoring programs, and engagement offers either on a professional level or social reconstruction.